The Royal Belgian Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery is dedicated to promoting scientific and clinical knowledge regarding the different areas of the specialty in Belgium. The Society specifically tries to achieve this goal by:
- The publication of a scientific journal: B-ENT.
- Publication of reports and position papers.
- The organization of at least one to two scientific meetings a year.
- Support of lectures, colloquia and other activities of a scientific nature that promote the relationship with other specialties, national and international organizations and society in general.
- The availability of scientific advice to members who need information or expertise in the field of oto-rhino-laryngology, head and neck surgery.
For more information about our Society, please refer to the other pages on this website.