To our great regret, the rapidly changing health conditions do not allow us to see each other again in a safe way and in full compliance with current legal guidelines.
Nevertheless, maintaining our mutual contacts around common discussions and exchanges remains the main concern of the Board of Directors of the Royal Belgian Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Below you will find the agenda of the upcoming activities planned by our association.
(1.) DECEMBER 17-18 2021 (ONLINE)
- The presidents of our association are working on a virtual and condensed version of our congress and are doing everything they can to offer you an attractive program so that accreditation points can be awarded (including E&E and Snoring/OSAS) for those of you who need it .
- The registration fee is 30 euros for 1 day and 50 euros for the 2 days. You will shortly receive an email with the invitation to register.
- The registration fee will be refunded in full to members who have already registered for the planned congress. They must then re-register for the online conference. We are sorry to impose this extra step, but we prefer a full and prompt refund.
(2.) 6-7 MARCH 2021 (ANTWERP)
- We are working on a shift from the December meeting to March 6 and 7, 2022.
- May we point out that, in contrast to the previous congresses, there were only rooms available for a Sunday (6.3) and a Monday (7.3). Please keep this in mind in your professional calendar.
- At that time we will try to plan a life conference where we can also let our young ENT colleagues (session dedicated to presentations of assistants), the B-Audio members and their Dutch colleagues have the floor.
The date for the call for presentations by our assistants will therefore be brought forward and a specific email about this will be sent to the training centers at a later date.
As you understand, these dates are subject to change depending on health regulations. You will certainly be kept informed. Know that our Society continues to prefer face-to-face meetings, but that it will adapt to the circumstances in order to be able to offer a scientifically high-quality program to its members.
In this context, the Board of Directors of the Royal Belgian Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, on behalf of all its members, would like to thank once again all those who acted as chairman, secretary, treasurer, speaker, moderator or organizer, always commit to the preparation of these meetings in an efficient and discreet manner.
At the beginning of January you will receive an invitation to pay the 2022 membership fee. May we insist that you pay your contribution on time and all the more so in these troubled times of pandemic?
The Board of Directors of the Royal Belgian Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery is aware of the practical difficulties posed by the ever-changing situation and health limitations, but remains convinced of the importance of an association such as the ours to stand together in the face of these human tragedies that confront us every day.
Dear colleague, we wish you and your loved ones good health.
With collegial greetings,
Prof Dr JB Watelet
Managing Director of the Royal Belgian Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Face and Neck Surgery
Prof Dr MP Thill
Prof Dr T Somers
Dr F Indesteege