The spring meeting of the Royal Belgian Society for Otolaryngology and Cervicofacial Surgery (free communications and awards) will take place on 29 April 2023.
The congress will take place at the Palais des Académies, rue Ducale 1, 1000 Brussels.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 6 March 2023.
Abstracts should be sent to the secretariat of the Society (email@example.com) and to the President (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please find here the instructions for writing the abstract.
For the spring meeting 2023 the following 4 prizes of 1000 euros each will be awarded:
- 1 prize for the best oral presentation in the field of Otology-Audiology
- 1 prize for the best oral presentation in the field of Rhinology
- 1 prize for the best presentation in the field of Laryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- 1 prize for the best poster
- A fifth prize of 1000 euros is foreseen for the Temporal Bone Contest.
For your information, the Annual Congress will take place on 8 and 9 December 2023 at the Palais des Congrès in Liege.
Thank you in advance and I hope you will accept my best wishes.
Prof Philippe Lefebvre